TriLock Total Wrist Fusion Plates 2.5
PATIENT-SPECIFIC. VERSATILE. PIONEERING.
The APTUS Arthrodesis System 2.0/2.3, 2.5 – a well-thought through portfolio for fusion of the carpal bones and wrist.
The extended Arthrodesis System is based on the multidirectional and angular stable TriLock locking technology and is designed for partial and total arthrodesis. The specially-developed anatomical plates are suited for diverse wrist procedures such as four corner fusion, radioscapholunate fusion (dorsal or volar) and wrist fusion with or without arthrodesis of the carpometacarpal joint.
- TriLock – multidirectional angular stability of ± 15° in all directions and in each screw hole*
- Minimal screw head protrusion – especially in the metacarpal area – thanks to internal locking contour
- Consistent screw diameter of 2.5 mm for intraoperative simplicity
- Oblong hole for variable plate positioning and to facilitate axial compression
- Chamfered edges and a smooth surface for soft tissue protection
- K-wire holes to assist with temporary plate fixation
- Plates are compatible with the screws and instruments of the APTUS Wrist Radius System 2.5
* Exception: oblong hole
Purple: APTUS 2.5
- Fusion of radiocarpal, midcarpal and carpometacarpal joint
- Plate with long bend, for example for medium to large wrists
- Plate with short bend, for example for small wrists or for arthrodesis following proximal row carpectomy
- Straight plate for fusion in slight flexion, for example in rheumatoid arthritis
- Offset screw arrangement reduces the risk of axial bone splitting in the metacarpal area
- Multiple screw holes for angular stable fixation of various carpal bones